Review – That he was polite, to the point and driven by results.
- Before you worked with Maasen Law Firm what was your perception of lawyers? I probably called about 5 to 8 lawyers before calling Maasen Law Firm and I thought that they were just looking for more cases regardless of the perceived outcome of the deal.
- How did your perception of lawyers change once you started working with Maasen Law Firm? After the results I realized that my attorney is pretty much a RockStar. The judge looked surprised that my charges were dropped and even said “Well done”.
- What is the one thing you liked best about working with Maasen Law Firm? That he was polite, to the point and driven by results.
- Would you recommend a friend or colleague, if so why? I did recommend my attorney to a friend, because I was really impressed by his results and professionalism.
- Is there anything else you’d like to add? I was a little worried because at first it was kind of hard to get someone to return my calls, but after I received my folder with all of the info I was relieved and I learned that this law office has everything under control and I never had to worry about anything.